Window Installation Columbus Ohio
Value-Driven Windows That Last a Lifetime
Whether you have a new home or want to replace your current windows, our team of factory-trained window installers will work with you to bring your Columbus, Ohio dream home to life. Our goal is for you to enjoy your windows every time you walk through your doors.
We have been serving Buckeye nation homes since our beginning and we have a passion for installing quality, value-driven products with a high rating for the people of this great community.
Professional Window Installation
We believe that when you work with us, you join the McCloud family. That means locally made, value-driven products installed by window experts that come with a lifetime guarantee. We’re confident our work and service will be done to your satisfaction and meet and exceed your expectations. Ready to lower your utility bills and save energy?
Types of Replacement Windows
We install the following replacement windows for the Columbus, OH area:
- Double Hung
- Sliders (2 lite sliders and 3 lite sliders)
- Awning Windows
- Bay Windows
- Bow Windows
- Picture Windows
- Patio Doors
- Garden Windows
- Specialty Windows (rounds, half rounds, octagons)
Features & Benefits
Along with a lifetime guarantee, our locally made, value-driven windows provide many benefits for your home.
When installed by our factory-trained experts, your windows include:
- Cove molded sash detail replicates the look of classic wood windows
- Shadow grooved sash welds replicate the classic look of mitered wood corners
- Full balance covers hide internal systems while eliminating unsightly visible sash stops
- Low-profile tilt latches sit subtly out of view but easily engage when sashes need to be titled for cleaning
- BetterVue insect screening with Water Shed Technology preserve optical clarity by shedding water and resisting dirt and grime for a sharp, more brilliant outward view with 20% better air flow
- IdeaSeal triple protection weather seal keeps the indoor and outdoor environments separate
- Multi-chambered vinyl construction provides a maintenance-free lifestyle with superior strength and thermal efficiency
- Traditional stepped Biomaxx composite locks and keepers are 50% stronger than standard die-cast hardware while remaining lead-free and color-true, without fading, warping or chipping
- Dual Function partitioned sloped sill forms a negative pressure pocket that keeps sashes securely in place and water flowing away from your home, even during the most adverse weather conditions
- Integral lift and pull rails are ergonomically engineered for smooth operation while remaining aesthetically appealing
- Dual push-button ASTM night locks limit sash movement for your family’s safety and security
- Ashland G3 pivot true balance system utilizes stainless steel coils making sash operation smooth, effortless and whisper-quiet
- Four-point fusion welding guarantees the frames and sashes are always strong and square
Reasons to Replace Windows in Columbus
Exterior windows let in natural light, contribute to the design of your home, affect your energy bills, and more. There are a variety of reasons to have a window installation service performed in your Columbus house.
Improve Curb Appeal
Old windows can make a house look outdated. Installing new ones is a great way to refresh your house’s appearance and improve its curb appeal.
Exterior Window Styles
Windows come in a range of design options for your home, including French window doors. If you like the look of classic wood, a cove molded sash detail is a great choice, and shadow grooved sash welds replicate metered wood corners.
Increase Your Columbus Home’s Value
Installing new windows increases the value of your home. Typically, about 70% of your investment is recouped, but that number is sometimes even higher. If you’re considering one day selling your house in Columbus, remember that homebuyers enjoy having new windows already in place.
Save On Energy Costs
New, quality vinyl products will help keep cold air out in the winter and hot air out in the summer. By preventing outside air from creeping in, your windows will improve your house’s energy efficiency all year and help you save money on utility bills.
How Much Can You Save?
On average, new windows lead to a 15% to 25% savings on utility bills each year.
Certain types of windows can strengthen the safety of your home; for example, a window that locks so it cannot be opened from the outside, or a window that doesn’t open at all. To help protect your family, we offer windows with dual push-button ASTM night locks, which limit lash movement.
If you can hear excessive noise coming in from outside, you may benefit from having new window installation service. New products offer improved noise reduction, so your inside space stays quieter.
When Should You Replace Your Home Windows?
A new window should last about 15-20 years. Other factors will contribute to you needing window installation service, as well.
Signs It’s Time to Replace Your Windows
Cold drafts can be a sign that your windows’ seals are worn. Difficulty opening and closing as well as condensation, cracks and damaged frames all indicate that they aren’t working properly.
DIY vs. Professional Service
While window replacement isn’t impossible to do yourself, doing installations on upper floors or replacing large windows is going to be difficult. Trusting a Columbus professional to provide this service is the best way to guarantee installation will be done correctly.
Why Hire McCloud Windows in Columbus
McCloud Means More. We provide value-driven products made locally and installed by factory-certified professionals with years of experience. We use quality products with a high rating, as seen in our showroom.
Join the McCloud Family
We’re proud to be part of Buckeye nation and the Columbus community. We treat customers like family from the moment you walk in our doors, so you can trust that our service and care will always meet and exceed your expectations. We make your satisfaction a priority.
Get an Online Quote
Contact us today for a consultation and get 35% off your online quote!
I was able to affordably replace every window in the house. Not only are their windows great quality they are some of the most professional and courteous contractors and sales representatives I’ve ever dealt with. I highly recommend McCloud.
We are so happy with our McCloud Windows. The whole process was excellent. They were extremely easy to work with from consultation to installation. The windows look amazing! We highly recommend McCloud Windows!
McCloud exceeded our expectations! Received two other quotes that were not competitive with McCloud. Great experience from sales to installation! We love our triple pane windows and we’re already noticing a difference in our utility bills.
The most important point to make is that the windows themselves are excellent. They look great, fit great to the frames, are all double pane, and are easy to maneuver to clean. The whole process went well too.
McCloud Windows was great to work with. As a first time homeowner I had a lot of questions regarding the windows and care as well as how the process would go. The salesman was very informative without being pushy and really took the time to answer all of our questions.
We had windows in our house that were over 40 years old. Nathan came and knocked on our door at
the perfect time. New windows were something we didn’t think we could afford but with their great
prices and financing we couldn’t say no.
Ready for your replacement windows? We offer financing options to fit any budget. Whether you are building a new home in the Columbus, Ohio area or are looking for replacement windows to complete your dream home, we have financing options for you. All of our options come with no monthly interest if paid in full within 18 months and up to 132 months of financing with no prepayment penalties!